Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

As of August 12, 2008 Boyd and I have been married for 19 years! We dated for 6 years before we took that ever important step. Our wedding theme was "Today I marry my best friend" That we did. We were friends before anything else. The girls love it when we tell them how we met. Kole gets all embarrassed.

Anyway we will be celebrating with a couple who were married on August 19 by going out to dinner with no kids on August 30! This will be so much fun!

Next year I hope we can go on a weekend get away just the two of us. With no phones! ha ha ha
No computers, no dogs or cat.... O.k. I know keep dreaming!

We also were having a problem with a couple links to exchange student sites. I fixed that! ha ha ha Silly me had them routing to our blog instead of the site! Geez.

No comments: