Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Interesting week

The floors are done, just a few touches to finish up. They look great!





















Kaci and I went and listened to Max play the Star Spangled banner. I recorded it on the phone and now I can't get it to play on the computer. With some looking I might be able to convert it to put it out here. Max is happy and doing well. I thought he looked a little too thin, but he is happy with his weight. I guess you could say I worry. He played very well. We chatted for a while and he is very excited about his prospects at Western Illinios University. He is still checking into other colleges as well. He has been very busy with school, basketball, and music. He has been playing at many performances and concerts. His new family has plenty of drivers to get everyone where they need to be.






Kali went on a field trip today to the St. Louis Arch. Here are some pictures of her trip.







Video of MAx Playing violin at a basketball game

No comments: