Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disappointment sets in


Well, again, there are no pictures from homecoming. I just don't think she gets it. It's not just me that wants to see, but I want to post so Max's family can see. I missed the big send off so I couldn't get my own pictures. I left my camera here so the girls could take a picture for me, and still no one did it.


I tried to get a picture of Kali and Max at the piano, but Kali had to put her hand up to block the view, then the camera batteries go dead. I think it is time for a new camera.

When Max was dropped off tonight, he had Danielle's cell phone also. I told her I was holding it hostage... ha ha ha


I could have sworn that she said she had pictures on a cd. Which would have worked, I would have just copied over a few onto the computer and gave them back.


O.k. enough wah wah wah... What did I expect from high school kids... hmmmm a little bit of humoring the old lady....



No comments: