Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!












It's 2009! Wow! I remember thinking back in 1990 how far away 2000 was! I knew I would have a family, but not sure how many children as I had only been married 3 months! Now it is almost 20 years since we moved to the Springfield area. We have 3 wonderful kids and an exchange student from Brazil. I am getting my training in teenage behaviour early. I am glad we are having this experience when at times I could just go and hide. We also have 4 really good dogs and a kitty that keeps the mouse population down.

2009 is a new year with a new start for us all!

We have new goals for this year.

1. Attend church more often
2. To do our best without feeling bad if it falls short of perfect
3. Cook heathier and eat healthier
4. Not to take on anymore responsibilities beyond what we already have.


On New Year's Eve we spent the evening relaxing here at home. Except two. Kali attended an overnight New Year's party at her friend's home. Max spent time with Danielle and her family and rushed home to be here before his 11 pm curfew to bang pans at midnight!
We watched the Dick Clark New York New Year's eve party on TV and basically really enjoyed our down time. I can't believe I actually made it to midnight. What I really can't believe is that Kaci and Kole made it too!

Below are the three; Max, Kaci and Kole getting ready to band pans on the back deck at midnight! The younger two were REALLY wound up!

On New Years day we went shopping at the mall. The girls were in heaven! They are mall rats!
We did find some good deals. Kole is now in a size 6 for pj's and Kaci went up to a 14 slim for length in her pants. Kali is growing too and needed a Medium at Aero for a hoodie instead of a small!







1 comment:

Dawn said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope its a GREAT one for you and your family!