Friday, September 5, 2008

Concert tickets

I surprised Kali and Kaci last night by taking them to see Jordin Sparks and Jesse McCartney in concert here in Springfield. I fell into them by pure luck. A person at work knew someone who had 6 free tickets they weren't goign to be using. Tickets were selling for $32 - $42. I asked for three and the girls and I went. There were two opening acts that were actually pretty good. Relativly unknowns, but very good. Someone named Justin Sieven or something like that and Jesse Page (maybe).. then Jordin Sparks and Jesse McCartney.

O.k. I think I must be getting old because that was SSSOOOOO Loud! Even Kaci was covering her ears and Kali was complaining her ears hurt and we were not next to the speakers.

After two songs from Jesse McCartney the girls wanted to go and since I did not spend money on the tickets, we left.

They really did enjoy themselves and we were able to get home by 10 and get them to bed so Kali could finish her homework this morning.
No pics, I didn't take the camera... boo hoo!

No comments: