Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another Christmas!

Today was a very warm day for December. We had some really bad storms come through that took out the power around 12:30 pm today. While we were waiting for the power to come back on, we were just sitting around. Then I hear Kaci yell, "Grandma!", then at that very moment, the power came back on!

My mom surprised the kids and came to visit today instead of Sunday. She prefers driving in daylight fog and rain to snow and ice. When she arrived, it was pouring down rain, but it was over 50 degrees Farenheit. The kids were squealing with delight! I tried to get some pictures, but they were so fast. I am not sure any turned out or not. Our TV took a crap a couple weeks ago and we were surprised with a new TV for Christmas! Thanks Pat and Patty!!!!!

Mom brought us the Chinese Checkers game with the real stone marbles that she purchased 10 years ago. It is gorgeous and being kept out of the kids hands! For the rest of the day we had to pickup and clean up. I would love to take down the tree either tomorrow or Monday. I bet Boyd will want to leave it up until after New Year's day.
















No comments: