Friday, December 23, 2011

Almost Christmas!

Since the last posting we had three Christmas programs to attend.
Boyd sprained his ankle, and I slipped a disk in my back. And, Mojo was hit by a car... There are my three so the bad luck can just stop now.

Boyd's ankle has healed and I was healing during the past week. Almost back to normal today. Mojo has his stitches out from the plate they surgically used to fix his broken leg and on his way to recovery.

The kids are out of school for Christams break and I took time off for the first time ever before and after Christmas. I am so glad I did.

Finally got my Christmas letters printed and today, although late, I will be getting my Christmas cards ready to go out.

Kali IS GOING TO CHINA!!!! She is so excited. And even better news is that her friend Meg is going too! A trip of a lifetime for her. Then maybe in teh future she can go and help at orphanages on mission trips. This trip is a little more expensive then some. I'm ok with that because, she will finally get to see all the things that she missed when our flights were messed up years ago when we went to get Kaci. And she will be able to experience so much more! We have enough or close to enough for our next payment towards the trip. Now to start in again on the fund raising. If you would like to help Kali in her fund raising for this trip, send me a comment with your email and I can let you know how to get in contact. Some things she is doing is a Pampered Chef online party, just order on line and she gets the profits. Also a Scentsy online sale where she gets 20% of the profits!
Here are the webpages:

Scentsy: www.brianlewis.scentsy.us look for the ongoing parties and select Kali's fundraiser. ORders are shipped directly to you!
Pampered Chef: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/tracystewart?page=host-search-results&showId=3448794

This will take you directly to Kali's party. Or just go to tracystewart and type in Kali's name in the search to take you there.

Another option is save your aluminum cans and if you live close we can pick them up and cash them in ourselves. If you don't cash them in, send me a comment with your email and I will not publish the comment, but instead email you with our address where you can send your donation. Or if you just want to donate you can do that too! Either through the chipin that is on this blog or comment with your eamil address, I will email you our address and delete the comment instead of publishing it. And not to worry, we are paying at least half of the trip or more out of our own pockets. IT would be easier if Mojo's surgery had not cost us $1300. yikes! But he is worth it.

Anyway, enjoy some pictures that we did take:














I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: