Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November already!

Where has the time gone.  It is so hard to believe that it is November already!  It won't be long until Thanksgiving and Christmas are upon us!  So hard to believe...  I took a good look at the kids the past couple of days...  and think  wow...  they are growing up at warp speed now.  I still remember wondering if Kaci would ever walk and talk.. If Kali would ever grow taller than 4 ft and if Kole would ever learn English.  Well, they have accomplished all those and are moving on to bigger better things...
Report cards came home and Kali - straight A's!  She works so hard to keep those grades and sometimes she gets so burned out.   Kaci had all A's and one B.  She too is working very hard to keep her grades up.  Her ankle has healed and she is doing great.  Kole was my biggest surprise this year.  I really didn't think I was ever going to see a V for very good (equivalent to an A) and he brought home his report card and it had all V and S  which would be all A's and B's and he is either on target with his grade group or higher...  He has come so far in 4.5 years!  I am soooo amazed!  I announced to all the kids how proud I was of their accomplishments and let them know they should be proud of them too.  I guess all of our ranting at them about homework and studying and doing well in school is working.

Halloween has ended and this year was Kali's last year trick or treating...  She is going to be 15 next year so it is up to her to decide what she will do next year...
This year Kali was a Bee, Kole was Darth Vader and Kaci was a princess of her own design.   Enjoy the pictures.  I also made a plate of Brigadiero......







No comments: