Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning!

O.k. the pic of Boyd with Reiko is not from this morning. LOL But is was so cute with him and Reiko. The rest are from this morning. The morning started at 2:30 am. Yes, you read that right. 2:30 am Kali comes in to wake us up and tell us there are presents! My exact words were "I don't give a damn if there are presents, GO TO BED!"
Well, here is what happened according to the kids.
Kali woke them all up and brought them out to see the presents, then tried to wake us up... (I don't think so). So, then they came out and started sorting all the gifts out. Then they got hungry, so they cooked Ramen Noodles and ate at 3:00 am.. (I didn't smell the noodles)...
Then they decided to fall asleep surrounded by presents. When I got up at 8:30 am.... I found them just like in the last picture..... No early morning picture of all the gifts under the tree.... darn. Oh well, they had fun! The girls have their new bed in a bag sheets on their beds... Qijia went back to bed and I think he is awake now.... not sure...
Kole has been playing with the Mario Kart Racing Wii game as have the girls. But Kali's all time favorite present this year was the used Samsung Eternity phone that Boyd found for her on Ebay. She didn't even get excited about the punching bag that she has asked for two years in a row! LOL Kali apparently had only slept for about 30 minutes last night.... the turd... Next year, I think I will cancel Christmas unless they keep their behinds in bed and get some sleep. I know some kids that are napping this afternoon! Merry Christmas!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Boyd. Samsung Eternity. Awesome gift. And a freaking punching bag. I've always wanted one of those!! I didn't know Kali was wanting one for two years though. That's news to me haha. Enjoy the New Year!!

The Humbles said...

This must be why our parents started letting us open on Christmas Eve!